The New Lebanon Church and Cemetery is located in the Northeastern part of Greene County, Tennessee. The Church and Cemetery was formed in 1848 from 1 acre of land donated by John E. McNeese. The first burial in the cemetery was circa 1850.
There are numerous unmarked graves in the cemetery for which we may never
know the names. Currently there are 403 known burials.